[Gatesedge] More Translations

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Tue Jul 9 21:02:53 PDT 2002

Brongaar wrote:

> Let's keep it Shire of Gate's Edge.... it's simpler and we don't lose the
> momentum due to a name change....  I'm open for comment...
>

> *DUCKS*

I certainly hope your "ducking" is for comic effect and you don't truely
feel that someone would flame you on this list and from this canton/group!
The day someone in this group can't have a dissenting opinion because they
are afraid they might get yelled at, chastized or abused in any manner, is
the day we need to disband and start over!!!

'nuff said,