[Gatesedge] mangus

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Jul 10 16:25:57 PDT 2002

That is what Magnus is cautiously opinioning to me in another missive.  He
is very well known and respected for his research into names.  However, he
is one herald and Ansteorra is full of many heralds who have equally fine
opinions and backgrounds.  Therefore, I am continueing to listen to the
opinions of the members on the herald's list and their opinions haven't all
come in yet.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen