[Gatesedge] Fw: IL020 is back in stock

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Mon Jun 3 01:36:54 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Fabrics-store.com" <web at fabrics-store.com>
To: <kdw at kjsl.com>
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:21 AM
Subject: IL020 is back in stock

> IL020 is back in stockDear kimberly wells
>       By my count this is the third time in the last twelve months that I
am writing a letter with that title. You response to this fabric has been
phenomenal. For those of you who have purchased it before, you are already
familiar with this lightweight airy creation. For those of you who are new
to it let me take a moment of your time to describe it to you. IL020 is
lightweight 100% linen. It is ideal for all of your sheer applications and
is a see-through marvel. Our clients find amazing uses for it, from billowy
curtains to recreations of 18th century peasant undergarments. Regardless of
its use, we are sure that this is by far the best priced lightweight 100%
linen you will ever come across. And yes, we include even our manufacturing
clients in that statement. Try as we do to keep it in stock, we keep running
out. So don't delay, buy IL020 now.

>       Please click here.
>
>       Yours truly,
>       Barbara
>       cs at fabrics-store.com
>
>       Like always, we would love to hear your feedback on anything and
everything related to our site.
>        Click here to save up to 50% on contacts lenses and get FREE
SHIPPING at 1-800 CONTACTS!!!