[Gatesedge] Attn: Gates Edge Guild Principals

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Mon Jun 3 07:52:07 PDT 2002

Hello Alisstassia,
Herb Guild has had several outside inquiries concerning our activities but
no physical presence at my home.  The tomatoes and the other herbs are doing
quite well.  Drummer's Guild has had no participants for nearly 3 months,
partly because I quit advertizing it due to lack of response before that.
As for beading guild, if Seren doesn't reply, I can as I taught the
class...but I will let her answer first as it is her guild.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen