[Gatesedge] Attn: Gates Edge Guild Principals

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 4 14:02:33 PDT 2002

All I can do for right now is email you the basics, I can follow up later
with written reports unless this is enough.
Serin
PS. I don't get to check my e-mail except about 2-3 times a week, so if you
need me in a hurry don't hesitate to call, (2810 583-1878.

March 3, 2002
Bead workers guild worked on making dragonfly pins out of wire and glass
beads.Taught by Lady Serin.
There were 8 in attendance.

April 4, 2002
Beadworkers guild began making wine bottle sleeves out of wire, jump rings,
and glass beads. Taught by lady Serin
There were 7 in attendance.

May 2, 2002
Beadworkers guild continued work on wine bottle sleeves, and celebrated my
B-day. That was so nice of everyone.
There were 12 in attendance.

May  30, 2002
Beadworkers guild worked on a wire coiling project taught by HL Annes,  to
make a period Egyptian bracelet.
There were 8 in attendance.