[Gatesedge] beading guild tonight

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jun 6 09:59:33 PDT 2002

BlankHi all,  Just a reminder to bring your stuff.  I will be having supper at Taco Cabana east of the church past Kuykendahl tonight for supper if any care to join me.  I plan to be there about 6:15-6:30 p.m.  I've got a yearning for one of their black bean burritos.  :)  Anyway, join me if you can...if you can't I'll see you at the church about 7:30 pm.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen

--
[ Blank Bkgrd.gif of type image/gif deleted ]