[Gatesedge] Re: Supper with Annes/Heraldic Consultation

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Jun 9 17:18:13 PDT 2002

Greetings Unto the List from your Herald,

Supper with Annes/Heraldic Consultation which normally occurs in the hour
prior to populace meeting will **not** be happening tomorrow night.  I have
a class from 4 until 7 pm tomorrow and will be flying low to get to populace
on time.  Heraldic consultation should happen at the normal time before
officer's meeting in Tomball unless something else happens with my summer
education schedule.  Hope to see everybody at populace!
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen