[Gatesedge] Good news

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 17 13:42:54 PDT 2002

The apt I applied for on saturday, I got it. They just
called a few mins ago. I will have to pay an extra
deposit but I don't have to do it until the first. I
have the apt free until the 1st also..
Now I just need to figure out how to get my stuff out
of the storage in league city to the apt :) ...
Doesn't help that I can't lift anything either...
what fun..

bett

P.s. anyone up for helping me get stuff moved in from
league city storage room.. I have a big couch, a love
seat, a dresser, two twin beds, and an enterainment
center....

hugs