[Gatesedge] Way too cool news

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Thu Jun 20 14:35:18 PDT 2002

They refused to test me for that.  I wondered why but their minds mumbled
something about not wanting to scare the rest of the jedi into hiding.
Hmmmm....guess I'll just have to go on levitating extreamly large objects
without the benefit of their blessings....MUH-HA-HA-HA!!!!
(gurgle-gurgle-snort)
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen