[Gatesedge] MSF set up reminder/change.

Margarita Alvarez serinlerapp at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 26 17:03:58 PDT 2002

Greetings everyone!
It still appears that we will be able to go on site the Friday evening
before the event to set up.  I plan to be there at about 4:30 pm to begin
set-up.  All able bodies are welcome to help with setting up tables, pop-up
pavilions, and to put up decorations.

It would also be a good time to bring out anything you planned to donate for
use at the event, (ie. water coolers, middle easternish rugs,
cooking/serving dishes for feast, etc.)

If you can't make it out until  later in the evening, that's okay too, I'm
sure we'll still need some help later in the evening as well.

If you need directions please check the web site or your Black Star. You can
try to call me, but good luck in catching me at home the next 2 days.

Thanks,
Serin (281) 583-1878