[Gatesedge] Fwd: A&S Instructors list

Jennifer Toland mustangwave at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 17 12:36:22 PDT 2002

Please put me on the list for the following:

Contact Information:
Caelainn O Comhraidhe
mka Jennifer Toland
832-444-7244(cell)
281-292-1920(home)
mustangwave at hotmail.com

Willing to Teach:
Psyanky-Ukranian Easter Eggs
Intro to Brewing/Mead making

Region:
Northern parts of Southern Region(Ravensfort, etc)
Coastal Region

Thanks,
Caelainn