[Gatesedge] Good news

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 23:20:33 PDT 2002

Yes, we do have a four horse stock trailer here at Camelot.   In fact, it is
a slant load that allows you to swing the dividers completely to the side
and leave the entire trailer space open.  It is how I transport the mares
with babies at their side to the vet.  You just need to find a truck with a
bumper hitch to pull it with.

Gwenhavre