[Gatesedge] UPDATE

Linda Williams ruhgozler at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 7 07:41:51 PST 2002

It's probably the same problem I had.  I was "over
qualified" for mere clerical jobs.  They took one look
at my experiance and figured I'd bail as soon as a
tech job came up, even though I kept saying I wanted
out of IT.  Burger King wouldn't even hire me.  I
finally got an office management job from a friend of
a friend.
Edith

=====