[Gatesedge] UPDATE

Phillip Toland p.toland at computer.org
Thu Mar 7 17:36:04 PST 2002

On Thursday, March 7, 2002, at 05:26 , krgrafix at sbcglobal.net wrote:

> I need to know how to get into contact with RHI... Cousin Beth needs to
> find a job in the IT field... just need  the contact info for RHI...

I have used RHI before and have been pleased with the service. They are
a little different from most temp agencies. Anyway, you can get in touch
with the Greenspoint office at 281-448-0077 or visit the web site at
http://www.rhic.com.

Ciaran

--
"Those who would purge violence from American history do more than
dishonor the sacrifices made to write that history: It gives children