[Gatesedge] Looking for a job ... STILL!!!

Allestra at aol.com Allestra at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 21:16:01 PST 2002

This is probably not an appropriate thread for this mailing list, but I am
interested in hearing about the types of employment you seek.  I have a few
connections in I.T. (no promises!) and I have had good luck referring people.
 If nothing else, I have the information for what I consider to be the best
recruiters in the Houston area.  Particularly, I know a recruiter in The
Woodlands who placed my husband and tried but failed to place me (not his
fault - I got a better offer downtown).

If you are interested, please contact me at allestra at aol.com so we can keep
this out of the general mailing.

In service,