[Gatesedge] GW Feast from Anne

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 10:45:00 PST 2002

Greetsings,
Just a reminder from the Gate's Edge Feastocrat at GW
to all gentles camping with us. This year we have a
meal plan and all are welcome to partake. The plan
includes breakfast, an afternoon snack, and a hot
dinner. The plan begins on Tuesday and continues
through Saturday. The cost is ten dollars a day and
you can begin any day.

Although we will be serving breakfast on diposables it
would be nice to eat dinner on real dishes so bring
your feast gear and a mug for morning coffee or tea.

If you have any allergies or dislikes let me know as
soon as possible as we are already planning menus. For
exmple the GE Kitchen i mushroonm free zone.

If you are planning to attend GW and would like to
participate in the meal plan please contact me ( ANNE
) this week, before sunday.as we need to decide how
much gear to bring with us. Payment for the meal can
be made on site in cash, as we will actuially be
buying the groceries in Mississippi.

Remeber all are welcome and we look forward to good
food, good company and a glorious victory.

In service to the Dream,

Anne de Bruyeres

281-367-5790 home
281-292-9801 work (ask for Robin Walker)
robin5410 at aol.com