[Gatesedge] UPDATE

Young, Carolyn Carolyn.Young at goodmanmfg.com
Thu Mar 7 07:44:32 PST 2002

Darlin'

You're 'over qualified' for the clerical positions.  They assume that just
about the time they have you trained to their way of doing things, you'll
find an IT position and leave.

Have any of you tried contract work?  We used to call them temp agencies.
RHI (Robert Half, Inc.) used to be a pretty good one.

Good luck,
Caitlin

Carolyn Young
MIS Department