[Gatesedge] donations

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Wed Mar 27 18:20:13 PST 2002

Well, anything that could go into a prize basket.  So far I have fletching,
wine jelly(promised),
and some "left over junk" that Tasha is going to bring me.  I will go out
searching for baskets tomorrow, maybe get some candle
bundles.................... and I think I'll make some small sweet cakes to
add.  If you have "boo boo" medicine that would be cool, or anything you
have lying around that no longer serves your needs.  I'm kind of desperate
since I asked 2 months ago if they wanted baskets and they said

Damask