[Gatesedge] contacting me

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 31 21:13:56 PST 2002

Hello people, for the time being my cell is dead and
will remain that way until I have gainful employment.
If you need to reach me please call the house, at
936-890-1105. No one will answer the voice mail will
answer say who you are and I will answer if I am home.
All calls are screened here, due to some unpleasant
calls we are getting. I don't have caller ID so I will
not know otherwise that you called, and really I do
want to talk to you.

Bett