[Gatesedge] Cooking Guild?

macthomas macthomas at mail.ev1.net
Sun Mar 10 19:00:54 PST 2002

So who's got the scoop on the Cooking Guild?  I talk a really good
game about starting the associated Eating Guild, but it's the
cooking side I'd really be interested in.  (Besides, the cook's
gotta taste to be sure it's working out the way it should, right?)

If anyone has info about this, please post.  Thanks.

Stephen