[Gatesedge] Loch Soilleir Baronial Feast Reservations.

Lisabetta mka Kimberly lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com
Sun May 5 15:50:49 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

In a mere two weeks is Loch Soilleir Baronial, In new
Caney at Lake Houston State Park.
While reading a news letter today I noticed that the
address for Feast reservations is incorrect. So if you
are planning on eating the scrumptious Italian feast,
please get your fest reservations to me at
lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com pls forward this to
anyone who might not be on these lists.

Their will be an ingredients list posted at the gate
the day of the event. The sauces will not be on the
pastas, nor will the meat and pasta be mixed. It is
possible to observe vegetarian restrictions.

Also there will be a children's feast. I would like to
have those noted in your reservations when they are
sent in.  Thank you again

In service,
Lady Lisabetta micola da Monte
lisabetta_micola_damonte at yahoo.com

Adult feast is breads, garlic, & herb olive oil dip
Marinated Tomatoes and cheese
Gazpacho
Carrot Fantasy
Italian Green beans