[Gatesedge] Gate's Edge Archery Practice. NOTE: time change for June

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Mon May 13 09:42:41 PDT 2002

We had a great archery practice this weekend with 14 people (11 shooting) in
attendance on Saturday and 5  archers retruned on Sunday to get some more
practice in.

The Sunday Practice was held late in the day to try and avoid most of the
heat.  This seemed to work well enough that we are going to try it again next
month.

The June 8 Archery Practice will be held at Wanderer's Rest and we will start
at 4PM.  At 8:30PM (or when it gets too dark to shoot) we will have a Potluck
dinner.  We will have burgers and brats for the grill and those wishing to
join the Potluck should bring a side item.

The web pages and online Calendar have been updated to reflect this time
change.

In Service,

--
Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com