[Gatesedge] MSF Site Token Workday

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 06:24:09 PDT 2002

Greetings,

This is a follow-up and details for the (small) MSF
site token workday I mentioned at last night's
populace.  For those who could not attend populace,
the plan is to begin working on ceramic disks for the
site tokens.  A minimal amount of work is needed, so
most of the evening we will probably just be relaxing
and talking.

Day:5/19/02
Time:4pm-?
Location:4810 Theall
         Houston, TX 77066

Directions:

1.From I45 go west on 1960/from 249 go east on 1960
2.At Veterans Memorial, go South
3.At the first light (Fountainhead Dr.) turn right
into the neighborhood
4.Turn left at the second stop-sign (Rader St.)
5.Turn right onto El Salvador Dr
6.Take an immediate left onto Breck
7.Theall Rd will be the third street, turn right.
8.We are the third house on the right.  It's green and
cream.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  There
are directions with fewer turns, but the entrance to
the neighborhood is easier to miss.  I've checked the
yahoo map and it's a-okay if anybody prefers that
method.  Hope to see you there!

Have a wonderful day!
Natasha

*The key to happiness is not fixing your problems but
changing your attitude towards your problems.*