[Gatesedge] Fw: [Ansteorra-announce] Important plea from the Ansteorra admins...

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed May 15 11:33:23 PDT 2002

Let me also urge you all to download and install some anti-virus software.
I personally use Norton Antivirus and for the last month it has been
intercepting about 4 email viruses a day.

Now, for those of you who don't use Microsoft Outlook and instead use some
webmail reader like Hotmail or an alternate email reader like Eudora,
Netscape, or Opera, you are all mostly safe from the current rash of email
virii that are targeted towards MS Outlook users.  Still I urge you to get
an god antivirus software because the next virus could target the email
software you are using.

In Service,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Coastal Regional Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com