[Gatesedge] Star Wars

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed May 15 16:21:14 PDT 2002

I'd love to go, Lodin.  But 5 am is way too early for a workday to begin
even when I hit the sack at 10 pm.  Up until 2 or 3 pm even for an opening
like this is just not in my realm of reality.  Have fun and don't tell all
the good parts.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen