[Gatesedge] Not Going To Steppes Warlord???

Maria scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 20 10:34:41 PDT 2002

Not Going to Steppes Warlord?  Looking for something to do on Sunday this weekend?

It is Memorial Day after all, and Lady Elizabetta Maria de Medici's family (AKA Lady Maria, Maria or the silly woman who forgot to send this earlier) always has a picnic to commemorate the day.  This year it is Sunday, May 26 at 3:00.

If interested, please contact Maria at scarlettmb at ix.netcom.com.
All are welcome.  Bring your bathing suits (not period please -- we all know how they swam in those days and this is a family event) and towels and any pool toys you wish to have.  Also, if you wish to bring some sort of food, bring an appetiser or a desert.  Please contact Maria for directions.

Sorry for the short notice, everyone.  I'm braindead.  (I also just got over the Loch Guardian event and all the cooking I did.)

Maria