[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amour Waterbearing

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 06:57:54 PST 2002

To the Populace of Gates Edge,

Time slips past us; our November champion event, Cour
d'Amor draws ever near.  Please consider supporting
water bearingring effort with contributions of time,
water coolers, bottles, caps, or bottle covers. If you
are interested in supporting our future champions in
this way, contact me through natashastorfer at yahoo.com
or by phone at (281) 580-6020.  A sign-up sheet will
be avaliable at this evening's populace meeting.

We would love to see volunteers, as at least 7
stations need to be maintained throughout the day.  I
would love to see youwater bearingrbearing team!

In Service,
Lady Natalia Auvert