[Gatesedge] Treasurers Position - Taking Applications

Cynthia Mills cymills at scabrewer.com
Wed Nov 13 08:50:49 PST 2002

Gates Edge Populace,

My time has come to step down as Treasurer for our
Canton.  I will be taking applications for this position
through our December Officers meeting.  If you are
interested please let me know.

Also, you will need to take the Treasurer's class.  This
class is being offered at Bordermarch Autumn Melees this
coming weekend.  If you can not make this class, you have
up to 3 months to take the class after being warranted
for this office.  Warrant rosters will be signed at the
King's round table, the 3rd weekend in January.

Lady Cynthia
Cynthia Mills