[Gatesedge] feast reservations

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Sat Nov 16 06:12:43 PST 2002

Unto Natalia, Mattius, Trian, Eadric, Cynthia, Sabine, Hugh, Annes,
Katherine, Carl Bob, and the rest of the populace who plans to have
feast and has not made reservations.  The feast list is well over half
full....... if you have plans to partake of feast PLEASE let me know!  I
want to make sure you get on the list and not have to worry about it!
We may actually have to start a waiting list soon!  The food is coming
along great (I get to taste everything before it's prepped for the
freezer)!!!!

In service to hungry workers,
Gisele

Pour l'amour de Dieu, achetez douze-emballent du coke