[Gatesedge] Volunteer with trailer hitch needed...

David Jurgens djurgens at energygraphics.com
Mon Nov 18 12:14:13 PST 2002

Evelun,

I can bring the tables out to the site on Friday evening.  However, I will
not be able to bring them back on Sunday.  Do you still need the showers?
If you do and you can get me some help on Friday evening I can get them to
the site.  Again I will not be able to get them back on Sunday.

Let me know if I can help

Regards

Godwin