[Gatesedge] Setup for This weekends evnet

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Wed Nov 20 11:03:46 PST 2002

Wow, it's great to see that so many people will be able to help with setup!

I am planning on being out at site at noon Friday. Today the plan is to take
the tractor out and bushhog, and as soon as Bohin is able, we will be doing
that. However, he's the guy who can operate the tractor, not I. We will not
be able to mow closely today because I have no mower at the moment, it's
going into the shop. I hope to have a regular mower out Friday for any close
mowing that needs to be done.

I want to thank The Archery Guys for taking care of their area. I am sure
there's a certain way it needs to be, and no one knows better than they do.
So, thanks a lot, guys!

The Thrown Weapons range items are being brought out by Master Archana (aka
Spider). At this time I am not certain of his ETA, although I am trying to
pinpoint a time.

Eadric, I will be sure and round up your signs to return them to you after
the event--thanks for letting us use them. I just spoke with Bohin, who
reports that he has six signs including the one Hugh has.

Hope to see everyone out there,
Evelun