[Gatesedge] Coeur d"Amour

Diane M. Mathews camelothorse at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 25 02:26:57 PST 2002

I would like to add my humble " Thank you "  to everyone who helped with Coeur d' Amour event this past weekend.   I had a WONDERFUL time.   One could not have ordered better weather.   It was great to have our Baron Godwin, who by the way, WON the beginner level  and Baroness Nessa, who won the intermediate level  join  us on the Equestrian field.   Feast was  ( as we have come to expect from our Gate's Edge group)   EXCELLENT.    I,  for one,  REALLY appreciated the soup provided for us at lunch.   This was a great advantage for those of us who were running list fields.   The prizes for all the competitions were awesome and the scrolls breathtaking.   I do not believe anyone went away disappointed.    All in all, I can not remember having as much fun at any other event.   Those who know me well knew that I had been fighting some mundane problems that were finally cleared up Friday and Saturday was the perfect celebration.   A gorgeous day,   wonderful friends, and an event that was run beautifully.

Thank you, everyone, for making the day so wonderful.

Lady Gwenhavre Maynard