[Gatesedge] Re: [Ansteorra-announce] ATTEND all Hospitalers & Seneschal's TRF patron sheets....

lisabetta/kimberly lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Tue Nov 26 11:13:01 PST 2002

I have sent them out every week and every week I have also sent out a
message that if you are not getting them please let me know and I would send
them out indivually which is what I have been doing.. I can not read minds
and only know if people contact me that they have no received it .. each
time she has told me she hasn't gotten it I have sent her an indivual email.
these pdf's went out to  all 55 hosp. each week. my ansteorra.net address
was catching it sometimes and noticing it as spam an don't sending it so
they have been sent from the kdw at kjsl.com account.  I have now also sent off
cd's to the kingdom hos & sen with my report from trf.. tonight at fighter
practice Bowen will be receiving his copy of the cd and the originals..

for the millionth request I really hate the name kimi and request yet again
that people not use it ..

now off to go pack for my move this week..
if anyone needs to reach me the best way is via cell phone at 832-687-1619

In service
Lady Lisabetta Micola da Monte
2002 SCA @ TRF Information Booth Co- Coordinator
Coastal Regional Scribe