[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amor setup/takedown...

mattias gottlieb mattgottlieb01 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 06:55:49 PST 2002

Shameless request: I currently have 3 people including
myself signed up for setup and four for take down.. If
you don't have anything to do firday night (nov 22nd,
2002),  please consider coming out and helping set
stuff up and hanging out. The more people that show up
the faster things get done and the sooner we can hang
around a camp fire sing songs, drink hot chocolate, or
hang out at gate and greet our guests.  Please email
me if you wish to help with either setup or takedown
or both.

In service,

Mattias