[Gatesedge] Setup for This weekends evnet

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Wed Nov 20 08:00:46 PST 2002

I will be leaving work around noon on Friday to start with event setup.

The Archery guys will be taking care of the archery range.  We have the
pavilion to setup, the range to rope off (and mow if it has not been mowed
closely) the targets to setup, etc.  Its a lot to get done before dark.
This is pretty much where you should count on Iaen, Carluccio, Talmon, and
Eadric being until the job is done.

I will be making trips back and forth from my house to the site as needed
with things like the archery range stuff, coolers, cooker, the sink, etc.,
etc.

We will need someone at the site starting about Noon of Friday.  The
handicapped privvy will be delivered sometime after noon.

Who is putting up signs?  All my signs need to be at the site by early
afternoon on Friday so that they can be setup my mid-afternoon well before
dark.  I know I saw at least one of my signs being used at Crown Tournament
and there were some being used at TRF and I am told that Bowen and Seren
have others.  After MSF this spring I never got them all back.

WHO is setting up the Thrown Weapons Range and WHEN and WHERE?

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com