[Gatesedge] Setup for This weekends evnet

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Wed Nov 20 19:31:54 PST 2002

I, too, intend to be out sometime late Friday afternoon/evening to help with
what I can.  I can get there (hopefully) before full dark.  I am assuming at
the moment that Alisstassia will be bringing the glow sticks for the
privies. If not, perhaps she will contact me and let me know to get them
from her.  Is there anything in particular I can do or need to do let me
know.  I have the recycling covered as I did for Stargate Baronial.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen