[Gatesedge] greetings.

Chris Holloway cholloway_us at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 1 17:35:20 PDT 2002

I've been lurking on this list for quite a while, but never really had
much to add to the conversations I've seen so far.  First, I would like
to say hi to everyone here.

I have a quick question, and I was hoping someone would be able to help
me.  I am currently looking for a local store where I can purchase good
mead.  I have a 5 gallon batch sitting right now that I started approx.
1 month ago, but it won't be done for quite some time.  I've always been
interested in brewing, but am just now getting into it.  I'm sure I've
seen posts regarding brewing on here before, so I thought someone might
be able to help me out with finding some bottled mead until my brew is
done.

Once again, I would like to say greetings.

-chris