[Gatesedge] Magic the Gathering

Ken R swan_knight at email.com
Wed Oct 2 19:20:24 PDT 2002

Aye All,

    It is St. Petersburg, Russia. She was going to come here but the United States is not big on giving eastern Europeans visas to enter the country. So I am going there for a month. We will get to celebrate Christmas for 14 days there. The traditional day for Christmas in Russia is January 7th. I will be there form Dec 21 to Jan 15.

Whelp, back to the ol' books,
William