[Gatesedge] TRF

Pam Kendrick pkendrick at houston.rr.com
Wed Oct 23 15:06:07 PDT 2002

Greetings unto the list.

Gate's Edge will be hosting the events at TRF this weekend, please come
and enjoy the festivities!

On Saturday we have competitions in Chivalric and Rapier combat, Arts &
Sciences all day long.  There will be murder and mayhem, and not just on
the field of battle!  Saturday evening we will provide a glorious feast
to warm you down to your cold, wet toes.  A bardic circle follows, which
will keep you warm for the rest of the evening!

Sunday afternoon the home maker's guild will hold a 3 hour demo in
persona.

Grab your mud shoes!  Grab your cloaks!  Grab your tankards and come and
play!

Pour l'amour de Dieu, achetez douze-emballent du coke