[Gatesedge] Cour d'Amor Gate

Sabine sabine_6978 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 26 16:31:08 PDT 2002

Greetings Unto the Populace,

Well the time is fast approaching for our Novemeber
event Cour d'Amor.  So as usual we are looking for
volunteers to help us put it together.  I will be
coordinating gate, and am seeking interested parties
to claim a time slot for service.  The time slots will
be in two hour intervals from 5pm to 2am Friday, and
7am to 3pm Saturday.  I have had no one volunteer as
of yet, so the time slots are first come first served.

In Service,
Lady Sabine Dubois