[Gatesedge] Attn: Guild Principals

Natasha Storfer natashastorfer at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 05:07:51 PST 2002

Lady Alisstassia,

The illuminataion guild met 4 times in the month of
October.  I had one person participate the first week,
two the second and third week, and five participate
the fourth week-including one newcommer.  As a guild,
we have completed 10 invitations for the Court of
Love, are in the process of creating award scrolls for
the Court of Love, and I have handed off 10 completed
scrolls (various knigdom awards) to the coastal
Regional Scribe this month.

Please let me know if you have any questions or
concerns.  Also, do I need to include upcomming things
such as the kingdom competition for new scrolls?

Lady Natalia