[Gatesedge] Chatelaine's Office Accepting Applications

lisabetta/kim lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Fri Sep 6 18:27:56 PDT 2002

Greetings one an all,
Beginning today I am accepting applications for the Chatelaine's office.
What does one do, well
    The Chatelaine is in charge of keeping a running inventory of Canton
property.
    Making sure it is stored safely, and is well kept.
    The Chatelaine, also lets the Seneschal know when it is time to replace
certain items,
and can request for items to be purchased for the better of the canton.

What skills do you need,
        One  needs to be organized. Is the biggest of items.

Please feel free to email me or call me with any questions.

Applications need to be sent to Caitlin and Myself..
Deadline is Oct 31

In Service
Lisabetta