[Gatesedge] Nickie needs good thoughts

lisabetta/kim lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Wed Sep 11 15:19:49 PDT 2002

Okay I just got a call, From Bo, and Nicholas was taken to the ER at 5pm.
He ran into the fence at school, head on. He sliced a three to four in gash,
into his forehead. Due to the location it hasn't stopped bleeding.
He sounds okay Bo is waiting for him to see the doctor now.
Nicholas said to me " mommy I love you but I have to go my candy bar is
melting okay love you bye bye" and he hung up... so apparently the blood
isn't bugging him but I am concerned, as is Bo... Anyways just asking some
good thoughts that it is just a few stitches.

hugs and thanks
bett