[Gatesedge] Re: Water Bearer Gwyn

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Sun Sep 15 20:48:24 PDT 2002

Eadric writes:
>>I have the coolers.  I wash them up good and they can be picked up at the
officers meeting which is just over a week away.  I have at least two
coolers that I was told came from Sabine and one that says Kendrick on it so
I assume it came from Damask.   I think there may be a fourth cooler in
there also (or it just may be one of our three coolers).<<

I also loaned a water cooler that was set up at the archery range--it is
blue. I forgot to mark it with my name. If one of them is mine, thanks for
picking it up, I totally forgot about it.

Evelun