[Gatesedge] To my Family

Hugh Killingbury hughkillingbury at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 16 12:26:55 PDT 2002

To all I want you to know how I feel about these two
people as well.

Tegan was the best Gate coordinator I have ever worked
for so far. She was tired beyond all belief and still
sang "The Bonny Scotsman" to us at 1am in the morning.
She is fantastic. Tegan you are a dream to work for.

Stephan was sick with flu and was still there helping
and supporting do whatever he could to help at Gate
AND in the kitchen. You really did us proud as well.

In Service,
Hugh