[Gatesedge] Re: Thanks and Gratitude

Kelly Rhodes corsair at concentric.net
Mon Sep 16 22:34:01 PDT 2002

Lady Gwen writes:
> Wow! What an amazing group I have moved into! Thanks Hugh, Sabine, Kim,
> Evelun (and anyone else who helped whom I can't remember) for working so
> tirelessly on Saturday.

I know that Lady Natalia was there working tirelessly at the waterbearing
tent when she wasn't doing scroll-type things. And her husband, Lord
Mattius, took up a bottle after he shed his armor for the day. I wish I had
that much energy!

On a side note, Lady Natalia (the artist formerly known as Natasha) had her
first day of teaching today :) Congrats to her!

Evelun