[Gatesedge] Possible new event site

Eadric Anstapa eadric at scabrewer.com
Sun Sep 22 13:30:47 PDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam Kendrick" <pkendrick at houston.rr.com>
To: <gatesedge at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2002 2:02 PM
Subject: RE: [Gatesedge] Possible new event site

> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.  I got the impression somehow the girl scouts were
> vacillating.

Right now any vacillating they are doing is good vacillating.

Right now they only allow us to reserve the site 90 days in advance of the
event so we couldn't technically reserve it until the end of August.  We did
reserve it at the end of August and have the Camp reserved for the
appropriate weekend.

They never get in a hurry about the contracts.   Since they only require the
fees to be paid 30 days in advance they usually finally get around to
getting a contract to me sometime around 45 days before the event.  I
actually got the contract yesterday.  We will get the check tomorrow at the
business/officers meeting and get it back in the mail to them Tuesday.
Still, even though we are just now getting the signed contract, we have had
the camp reserved for about a month now. (actually I think they probably got
the contract to me on record time this instance).

Regards,

Lord Eadric Anstapa
Kingdom Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
eadric at scabrewer.com