[Gatesedge] Fw: Hello from far away

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Fri Sep 27 19:17:00 PDT 2002

Here is a blast from the past.  Alys was senechal of Gate's Edge after I was
senechal the first time.  Y'all drop her a line and tell her how big we've
gotten.  Introduce yourselves and let her see how good we all are now!

Yes, Alys, we still hear from Patricia.  I don't think she is on our list.
We have shire status in the works (at last) and we are just bouncing along.
Somebody get the GE website to this lovely lady.  She and her Lord are a
MAJOR part of our former history.  It was during Dungall's stint as
seneschal (after me and before Alys) that we lost our incipient status and
became a full-fledged Canton.  More later and I'm sure some of our good
citizens will want to send you a hello.  You ought to get yourself added to
our email list (see above).  You can subscribe thru the Ansteorran email
list serve.
Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen