[Gatesedge] Let Me Know

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sat Sep 28 07:02:16 PDT 2002

Dear Chivalric & Rapier folks,

I asked this at officer's and got a favorable response but I thought I would
ask the populace at large and make sure this is ok.

As you know, besides being your Herald, I am the head of both the Herbalist
Guild and the Drummer's Guild.  I have had a lot of interest in both but
have had a poor response in getting people out to my place.  Probably due to
the fact that I live in BFE also known as Magnolia.  Would anyone have any
objections (most notably Natasha and Mattais whose home practices occur at)
if I began to hold Herbalist and Drummer's during the fighter practices?  I
am thinking that the 1st and 3rd fighter practices of the month might be
suitable.

Please let me know if this is not a "good idea".  Thanks for your attention
to this question.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen