[Gatesedge] Drummer's & Herbalist at Fighter Practice

D. Vandever hlannes at ev1.net
Sun Sep 29 19:38:14 PDT 2002

Dear Friends,

At homemaker's guild today, I learned from Sabine that beading is on the 1st
Thursday not the 4th Thursday like I was first thinking.  Therefore, since I
don't want to conflict with Beading (as I would like to do this myself) I
have changed Drummer's to the 4th Thursday at fighter practice.  Please see
the October calendar.  Also, if Natasha or Mattias could email me directions
privately that would be appreciated as I (shamefacedly) have not yet visited
their home.  Thanks all.

Annes
Dear God,  Help me to be the person
my dog thinks I am.  Amen